Friday 19 April 2013

wish list: six knitted things

Thoughts: What a charming shade of green. / I really want a Missoni cardigan. I've always wanted a Missoni cardigan. What that family won't do with wool and stripes obviously isn't worth doing. / A great colour combination courtesy of Oliver Spencer and I like the wee navy pocket. / That retro number from Bottega is a tad bonkers/mostly brilliant - it looks a bit like a cartoon piece of clothing, no? / I'm a huge fan of the shawl collar and contrast binding on that Jigsaw blazer and I like how neat and boxy it looks too. / A brave shade of orange from Gant - practically sherbet, I guess you could say. I never liked sherbet, but I like this. Would look great worn underneath aforementioned Jigsaw blazer. Blue with orange: dreamy.

Kolor Panelled Knitted Cotton Blazer from MR PORTER.
Missoni Knitted Cotton-Blend Cardigan from MR PORTER.
Oliver Spencer Block-Colour Cotton Sweater from MR PORTER.
Bottega Veneta Retro Button-through Cardigan from Matches.
Blue Contrast Binding Knit Blazer from Jigsaw.
Gant Rugger Landing Cable-knit Sweater from Matches.

1 comment:

  1. That is really nice collection,i love it very much.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice designs.

    Homeware shopping

    ReplyDelete